Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hope that everyone is having a good day! Here the weather has been horrible for the last 2 days. Yesterday it rained ALL day, non stop. Today it is raw and cold. I think tomorrow it is supposed to be sunny. Lets hope anyway.

Not much new here. Today I went in and helped in Dec's class. Since it was St. Patrick's Day, they made little pots of gold. I came up with the idea. All it is is strips of the craft foam for the rainbow and little clay pots painted black. For gold, we filled them with Rolo's. Originally I thought of butterscotch candy but I didn't like the idea of giving 4 & 5 year olds hard candy. I know I don't give it to Dec. (I will take a picture of Dec's and post it.) Today he wore a tshirt that says "Kiss Me, I'm Irish".

In Dec's class leprechaun's came to visit today! While Mrs. Bunner took them to visit a first grade class where the teacher read them a story, the leprechauns came in and played with things and made a mess. The leprechauns left gold coins for each one of the kids. To see the looks on their faces when they came back and the classroom was a mess was priceless! The teachers assistant and I stayed behind and swore to the kids we didn't see a thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home