Thursday, February 10,2005
Lovely! I have a cold. I hate having a cold but then I don't think I know anyone that likes having one. So far it is all in my head and I hope it stays there because I hate coughing. Lets hope that I get over it quick.
Dec and I went to Walmart after he got out of school (I ran out of my Puffs Plus with lotion). On the way home, the traffic on the road that the back gate of the base is on was backed up and stopped. I could see there were fire trucks and an ambulance. We sat there for about 10 minutes and then traffic started moving. Then I see the cause of the back up. There was a car that was upside down! Some it ended up in a ditch on the side of the road, with the roof in the ditch and the hood and trunk resting on level ground. If there was anyone in it, the ditch probably save them. I looked like it had somehow backed up from the driveway across the street since the backup lights were on. I have no clue. The ambulace wasn't rushing off so it looked like if anyone was hurt, it was minor. I could see that the roof didn't look like it was too damaged. Weird.
Not much else happening. I chatted with Stephen today before he left work. He is doing pretty good and is looking forward to coming home soon
Look below and I have posted a few pictures for you all to see! This seems like it will be a pretty good way to share pictures!
Dec and I went to Walmart after he got out of school (I ran out of my Puffs Plus with lotion). On the way home, the traffic on the road that the back gate of the base is on was backed up and stopped. I could see there were fire trucks and an ambulance. We sat there for about 10 minutes and then traffic started moving. Then I see the cause of the back up. There was a car that was upside down! Some it ended up in a ditch on the side of the road, with the roof in the ditch and the hood and trunk resting on level ground. If there was anyone in it, the ditch probably save them. I looked like it had somehow backed up from the driveway across the street since the backup lights were on. I have no clue. The ambulace wasn't rushing off so it looked like if anyone was hurt, it was minor. I could see that the roof didn't look like it was too damaged. Weird.
Not much else happening. I chatted with Stephen today before he left work. He is doing pretty good and is looking forward to coming home soon
Look below and I have posted a few pictures for you all to see! This seems like it will be a pretty good way to share pictures!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home