Saturday, March 19, 2005

Guess what, Declan was sick, again! Poor kid got sick and had a fever on Friday so he missed school. Now he has a stuffy nose. I am so sick of all of us being sick!

Today Dec was feeling better and is back to eating normal. We walked to te Easter Egg Hunt on base with our neighbor. Dec didn't seem like he was that into it. He didn't even want to see the Easter Bunny.(that's OK though. Maybe I will take him to the mall and have his picture taken this week. It is a much cuter bunny!)When we got home he was tired from the walk. I know he is tired when he doesn't wanna walk in a store and ASKS to ride in the shopping cart. We went to Home Depot so we could get the wood for the book shelf Stephen is going to build me.

That is about all from here. Nothing much going on. Dec will be on his spring break starting on the 27th. I think we will be heading out to Charlotte to visit some race shops and maybe the track. Dec was just a baby the last time he went on the tour of the track. I think he will appreciate it much more now. After he is back to school, they are going on a field trip to the North Carolina Zoo. I have volunteered to go as a chaperone. It should be interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home