Saturday, April 14, 2007

First Arizona Pics!

I decided that it will be much easier to post a few pictures here for now then I will work on updating sawhock.com when we get home. So, here are the first batch of pictres! We haven't done alot so far but Dec hasn't been feeling well. He is doing better though so he should be all set on Monday for our car trip. We start off from here and head to Lake Havasu , from there we will go to Las Vegas for a couple nights then it is on to the Grand Canyon after a stop at Hoover Dam. We are going to try to get to both the North Rim and the South Rim. It should be alot of fun! I think I am taking my computer with me so I will try to update and post a couple pictures as we go so check back! Here are the first pictures!

This is a picture from Donna and Kevin's back patio. The mountains in the distance are called the White Tank Mountains.
The day we arrived, we took a ride out to Luke AFB to go to the commissary. As we were leaving the base, we were hit with a dust storm! It was pretty cool. Declan was a little freaked out by it though. The one below was taken from the car on the drive back home.
This morning we went to the Buckeye Airport airshow/open house. It was held 10am - 1pm. We saw everything and left about in about an hour. Dec took a ride on a train that was a lawn tractor made into an "engine" and plastic barrels on wheels for cars. It was really cute!

After the excitment of the airshow, we took a ride through a beautiful housing development and I got some nice pictures.

That is about it for now. I will try to get some more posted tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home