Thursday, February 23, 2006

How many different ways can this little boy slide down a slide?


answer: 8

Yesterday afternoon it was in the low 60's and the sun was shining so I took Dec outside to burn off some energy. As he was finding all different ways to slide down the slide. Me never being without my camera, I thought it would make a cute scrapbook page so I set my camera to take 5 shots with 1 push of the button and watched the "action".


Normal (NO, I do not make him wear a helmet on the slide. He got off the scooter and went on the slide)

On belly, feet first
Belly, head first
Sideways

On Belly, feet first, arms and feet out
On bum, feet out
On belly, feet first, arms out

On Knees





We brought his scooter out there and I was surprised at how much better he does on it now. The only flat spot is where the playground is right next to our house. The nice thing about that is there are rubber mats under all the equipment so if he is going to fall, it is nice and soft. I also got some video of him swinging and riding his scooter. If it is nice this afternoon, he wants to bring his bike out. (It isn't looking good for that since it is now drizzly and windy)







Video Sharing at DropShots.com


Video Sharing at DropShots.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home