Ummmm,

Yesterday Dec came home from school with this drawing. I asked him "Is this the horse and cart that we see go by our house?"
He told me no it wasn't but didn't elaborate. This morning, I brought him to school and one of his teachers came out and asked me "Did Declan tell you about his drawing yesterday?" I said he hadn't really explained it.
She told me that they were talking about animals that do work and she though the same thing that maybe it was the horse and carts like we see a lot here. He told her it was the BUDWEISER clydesdales and all the little squares on the cart were BEER! Gee, he can't remember what he does in school during the day but he remembers the Budweiser clydsdales that he saw a year ago. Apparently, he is the only one in the class that can also identify various makes of cars, his teachers told me that this morning too.

1 Comments:
Ali, that one had me hooting for sure! The Bud clydedales are very logical as a working horse. Much more exciting than those local nags! YOu have a SMART BOY who can differentiate horses. EVEN to the BEER KEGS!!Your Grandmother would appreciate that.
What else is going on in the Azores?
I found about 20 other Declan's Days on the internet. I didn't realize what a common name it is.
What else is new? Love, Aunt Betty
Post a Comment
<< Home