Our trip to "NASCAR Valley"
Tuesday we took a ride out to Charlotte. It was our last chance to get out there before we move and we had promised Dec we would go out there again. We had lunch and did some fun stuff as usual. This time we only went to one race shop though. At night we went to Lowes Motor Speedway for the Hardee's Summer Shootout with the School Bus Slobberknocker. Well worth the whopping $10 it cost for the 3 of us to get in. We left the track at about 10:30 and stopped so Stephen could get some coffee and cold drinks for Dec and I. I think it took all of 15 minutes for Dec to fall asleep. I think we saw lightning the whole ride home and hit some rain. We got home about 1 am. Dec walked into the house on his own and climbed on the couch, grabbed a blanket and was going to sleep there. I got him up to his room but he got mad at me when I took his shorts off. This morning, he remembered none of it. It was a long day for all of us and we had lots of fun.
P.S. NASCAR Valley is the name that the organization that is trying to lure the NASCAR Hall of Fame to Charlotte is using for the area. I think Charlott would be a much better place than Kansas City! Click on the title above to go to the site to vote for Charlotte!
On several of my posts, I have done the same thing as this one. If you click on the title it will bring you to a webpage.
P.S. NASCAR Valley is the name that the organization that is trying to lure the NASCAR Hall of Fame to Charlotte is using for the area. I think Charlott would be a much better place than Kansas City! Click on the title above to go to the site to vote for Charlotte!
On several of my posts, I have done the same thing as this one. If you click on the title it will bring you to a webpage.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home